Update on Omega Pharma takeover

Created on 01.02.12

Omega Pharma have confirmed that the takeover process initiated by Couckinvest NV now holds over 97% of shares.

 A press release dated 31 January 2012 reported that Couckinvest NV holds 82.18% of total shares, which in conjunction with Omega Pharma's 14.92% treasury holding gives a total of 97.10% controlled, with 2.90% remaining in public hands.

The purchasing window remains open until 3 February, and final results will be published on 10 February.

Join us on Twitter

Site Map   |    Privacy Policy   |   Terms & Conditions

© 2012-2013 pediculosis.com — all rights reserved